Laser Cutting and Engraving Machine Warranty
- We guarantee that our machinery is new and has been checked to be free from any manufacturing defects.
- Starting 1st March 2011 Laser Cutting & Engraving Machines produced, purchased
or installed in year
2011 onwards are covered by two years warranty.
- The two years warranty covers spareparts, service, mechanical and electrical. However the laser tube, lens and mirrors are still covered by 6 months warranty.
- The warranty also extends to the machine which was bought in December 2010 and installed in 2011, extending the warranty on the sales contract.
- For machines produced, bought and installed before the 1st of January 2011 will adhere to the warranty on the sales contract.
- Any faulty parts including mechanical and electrical that happened within the warranty period will be replaced for free.
- Warranty will be voided if the machine is operated or exposed in a situation outside the working condition. For example machine is operated in outside the specification range, dropped of the floor, rainned or flooded.
Laser Machine Sparepart Warranty
- Condition: we guarantee that the spare parts that we sold is new, well functioning and free from manufacturing defects.
- Spare part warranty is valid for 6 months and will be voided for any mishandling such as dropped of the floor or water damage and use of outside specification of the machine.
- We will replace fauilty spareparts within the warranty period.
- Laser tube will be warranted for 6 months from delivery date. Laser tube shall not be physically damaged upon claiming for warranty.
- For more information please refer to this document.
All other products not mentioned in this page including but not limited to Weaving Loom and Acrylic Printer are guaranteed for 1 year